Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 512.15 WHQL
Game ready for Ghostwire: Tokyo
This new Game Ready driver delivers the best Day 0 gaming experience for Ghostwire: Tokyo, which features ray-traced reflections and shadows and uses NVIDIA DLSS for up to 2X performance boost. Additionally, this new Game Ready driver supports Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands as well as adding NVIDIA DLAA to Chorus, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and No Man’s Sky.
Evil Dead: The Game gets NVIDIA DLSS on May 13
The Evil Dead franchise needs no introduction, having entertained audiences with its unique blend of action-horror-comedy since the original film was released in 1981. On May 13, 2022, take control of Ash and other key characters from the franchise in Evil Dead: The Game, an over-the-top co-op and PVP multiplayer action game from Saber Interactive.
Paradise Killer Update Introduces NVIDIA DLSS and Ray-Traced Reflections – Available Now
Kaizen Game Works’ Paradise Killer is a popular open-world detective game set on Paradise Island, a world outside of reality. There’s been a murder that only “investigation freak” Lady Love Dies can solve. Gather evidence and interrogate suspects in this open-world adventure. You can accuse anyone, but you will have to prove your case at trial. It’s up to you to decide who is guilty.
Paradise Killer players can experience the game’s vibrant island with ray-traced reflections and performance-accelerating NVIDIA DLSS. When both are enabled, image quality is dramatically improved and performance increases by up to 60% in 4K.
Spatial scaling for all games with NVIDIA Image Scaling
NVIDIA also offers a driver-based spatial upscaler called NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS) to help you improve the performance of all your games. It improves performance by rendering your game at a lower resolution, then scaling and fine-tuning it to match your monitor’s native resolution. You can enable this feature manually in the Control Panel and then set the game resolution accordingly, or simply enable it automatically through GeForce Experience.
NVIDIA Control Panel
- To enable NVIDIA Image Scaling in the NVIDIA Control Panel, open the NVIDIA Control Panel, click “Manage 3D Settings” and enable “Image Scaling”
- Launch your game, and under resolution, set it lower than your display monitor. Also set your game to full screen mode
- You can also turn on the overlay indicator and a “NIS” text label will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. A green text color indicates that NVIDIA Image Scaling is scaling and thinning the game. If the text is colored blue, the NVIDIA Image Scaling is sharper but not scaling
*For games that do not offer fullscreen mode or if image scaling is not enabled, you can set your desktop resolution to the same resolution as the game resolution, which will enable NVIDIA image scaling. It is recommended to use the NVIDIA Control Panel to set or switch between desktop scaling resolutions.
- [Advanced Optimus]: Brightness levels do not change correctly when the display is set to NVIDIA GPU only mode with HDR disabled. 
- Increased register reads by DWM.exe when GPU is connected to G-SYNC/G-SYNC compatible display 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting the laptop to sleep by closing the lid and then waking it up may cause Windows to restart in dGPU mode. 
- The native resolution of a DVI or HDMI display may not be available in the display settings if the display contains an invalid EDID. 
- [Adobe Substance Sampler/Stager]: Fixed Optimus profile to run on dGPU by default. 
- [Enscape]: The rendering of shadows is incorrect. 
- [Solidworks Visualize Boost]: When the application process is running in the background, the GPU memory clock may run at lower clock speeds. 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Adobe Media Encoder may crash due to out of memory error while encoding multiple 8k R3D files. 
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL core return incorrect result. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed can crash on courses where players cross water. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: When the GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, sound may be interrupted when playing Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
Contents of the package
- HD Audio Driver – 22.214.171.124
- NVIDIA PhysX system software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 126.96.36.199
- MIRACLES – 11.6
- NVIDIA DCH Control Panel – 8.1.962.0
|NVIDIA TITAN||NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X|
|GeForce RTX 30||GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 (10GB/12GB), GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3050|
|GeForce RTX 20||GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060 12 GB, GeForce RTX 2060|
|GeForce 16||GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650|
|GeForce 10||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010|
|GeForce 900||GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950|
|GeForce 700||GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745 (all Maxwell GPUs)|
|GeForce RTX 30||GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU , GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU|
|GeForce RTX 20||GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060|
|GeForce MX||GeForce MX450, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230, GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110|
|GeForce GTX 16||GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650|
|GeForce 10||GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050|
|GeForce 900M||GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M|
|GeForce 800M||GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M|