San Diego Studio has now released MLB The Show 22 update 1.03 today April 13th. The update is available for PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms. This is the third update for the game and it mainly fixes several bug fixes. One of the main areas of improvement is the online co-op mode. You can check out the full patch notes posted below.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.03 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Update 1.003 Patch Notes | MLB The Show Patch Notes 22 Apr 13
MLB The Show 22 Game 3 Update
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 126.96.36.199
Nintendo Switch: 1.03
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ump at Home from making a call in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented pause timers from counting down when controllers were disconnected.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the game to freeze when balls were hit in foul territory.
- Batters pressing R2 to view pitch history will no longer impact the gesture portion of Pinpoint Pitching for the defensive player. If R2 is pressed at the same time or after the pitching move has started, R2 will no longer interrupt the defensive user. If the batter presses R2 before the throwing motion begins, the motion will not start.
- Fixed a bug that caused a freeze on or around 3B in certain situations.
- Users will now be notified when their pitcher fatigues when 25% energy remains.
- Continued balance for caster energy in 3 round modes: We’ve reduced caster energy by 15%, but more importantly, we’ve also reduced the energy lost per cast. This will result in the ability to use painkillers longer and more effectively.
- DEVELOPER NOTE: You might think this goes back to the update we released on 4/12 where we increased RP and SP energy, but this rebalancing, specifically the reduced energy lost per cast, will ultimately allow pitchers to throw more. locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft lockup when performing pinch hit substitutions.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to get stuck on specific screens when a teammate or opponent exited before entering the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a user opened the voice chat menu while losing connection.
- Changes to role rotations in 3v3. Now users will switch to baserunner after beating.
- Fixed an issue where the active hitter would lose their batsman turn if the base user was caught stealing to end an inning.
- Added controller rumble when pressing L2 to queue to fly as a baserunner.
ROUTE TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue where active perks would not work during gameplay if the active perk was placed in the 4th perk slot.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ball player from displaying at the ball player hub.
- Various text adjustments throughout the mode.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect team logo was displayed in Mini Season games.
- Fixed an issue that prevented or caused a delay for users trying to enter games.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue where some award-winning players were listed on the wrong team.
- Fixed an issue that could cause MLB teams to have too many players of a certain position on their playoff roster.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect letter grades were displayed for trainers available for hire.
- Intentional base criteria improvement on bullets for CPU.
- Fixed an issue where All-Star appearances were not being recorded when simulating in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in Rule 5 draft that caused the user’s choice to be ignored and gave the drafted player to the next team in draft order.
- Fixed an issue where the Reliever of the Year award did not list all players.
- Fixed an issue where umpiring calculations could result in salary below MLB minimum.
MARCH TO OCTOBER
- Fixed an issue where player stats would be missing after entering a saved accelerated game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented referees from being present in intro scenes.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes locked created stadiums when downloaded. These stadiums should now be accessible in the vault.
- Fixes and adjustments to various props and night lighting.
- Fixed an issue that caused tutorials to display multiple times.
- Various text adjustments.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen to flicker black when selecting height.
- Introducing the Nike City Connect Houston Astros Uniform.
- Over 400 new player images can now be seen in Franchise/MTO and on stadium jumbotrons.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect team logos appeared on the CIN Jumbotron.
- Fixed an issue where the LAA Jumbotron would display incorrect defensive positions for players in the formation.
- Users can now skip Diamond Cinematic Pack presentations by double pressing square (PlayStation) / X (Xbox) / Y (Nintendo Switch).
- Over 600 new player images visible on the Diamond Dynasty, My Inventory and Player Card screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrist guard to not display correctly in-game.
- Various layout and commentary tweaks and bug fixes in all modes.
- Various crash fixes.
MLB The Show 22 is available now for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles. More patch notes are due out in the near future, so stay tuned.
Source: The Show