The final boss of Ring of Elden is an excruciatingly difficult challenge. You’ll have to defeat two extremely difficult bosses in a row – and if you’ve gotten this far in the game, you’re obviously pretty good at handling them. Ring of Elden boss fights. While not the toughest boss in the game, it’s definitely up there. I would easily put the final boss as the second hardest fight in the game. Possibly the second hardest fight of all souls series.
Fortunately, because Ring of Elden gives you so many choices, there are ways to absolutely cheese the final boss. If you’re tired of fighting fairly and just want to smash the final boss as fast as possible, here are some tips to make this battle much, much more manageable.
We go in major spoiler territory after this paragraph, so tie in to some totally unfair, completely absurd, and ridiculously cheap strategies that fans have used to decimate this boss before he can even retaliate.
More Elden Ring guides:
10 tips you need early | 12 useful items to get first | 16 Best Optional Domains | First Shardbearer | Walkthrough Pt. 1 | Unblock Raya Lucaria | Walkthrough Pt. 2 | Great Dectus Elevator | Walkthrough Pt. 3 | Margit, the guide of the boss of Fell Omen | Godrick, the grafted boss’s guide | Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon Boss Guide | Starscourge Radahn Boss Guide | Godfrey, Chief Elden Lord’s First Guide | Morgott, Guide to King Omen’s Chief | Fire Giant Bos Guide | How To Find Rykard, Lord Of Blasphemy | How To Find Malenia, Blade Of Miquella | Malenia, Guide to Miquella’s Blade | How To Find Mohg, Bloodlord | How To Find Dragon Lord Placidusax | Frenzied Flame Ending Guide | Star Age Ending Guide
Radagon of the Golden Order | Boss tips
The final boss is located inside the Great Erdtree at the Capitol. You can only access the interior after lighting the fire in the Giant’s Forge, traveling to Crumbling Farum Azula, and defeating Maliketh. When you return to the destroyed capital, you will have to fight several other bosses that have appeared here, all to reach inside the Grand Erdtree.
There are two final bosses – after defeating Radagon, the Elden Beast will appear. If you die against the Elden Beast, you will have to fight Radagon again. Naturally, the Elden Beast is much tougher than Radagon, so players have been working on methods to bring it down as quickly and easily as possible.
- Radagon Cheese Method:
- Sprint directly to Radagon at the start of the fight and use powerful skills to stun him. Use weapon skills or spells with high balance damage and the Flask of Marvelous Physics for infinite FP.
- Slicer search: Sold by Witch Sellen in Waypoint Ruins, Limgrave. Sell the business Royal Household Scroll Unlockable – The Royal Household Scroll is in a ruin southeast of Agheel Lake South.
- Corpse Pillager: Skill attached to rivers of blood sword. Obtain the sword by defeating Bloody Finger Okina at the Church of Rest east of the top of Giant Mountain.
the Blasphemous Blade (fully updated) is another solid choice for defeating both sides of this boss fight. Radagon can be stunned quite easily with strong enough attacks. If you can’t permanently stun him, you’ll have to fight him as usual – with a little practice, you can win. Make sure to level up and use weapons that can stun him, interrupting his attacks and causing him to flinch.
- IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, the Mimic Tear Spirit Ash is absolutely necessary for both phases of this fight. Fully upgrade the Mimic Tear and he can use the same spells/skills as you – and they’re extremely difficult. Learn how to acquire the Mimic Tear here.
Beast Elden | Boss tips
The Elden Beast is a much tougher opponent. Do not use Faith-based damage against him, as he is extremely resilient. To conquer the Elden Beast, you’ll want to give yourself as many advantages as possible. Here are a few ways to do it.
- Elden Beast Survival Tips:
- Give yourself as much holy resistance as possible. His magic attacks will be much, much weaker if your Faith resistance is high. Augment this with talismans and magic spells.
- Divine Fortification of the Lord: Spell that greatly increases the cancellation of holy damage. Reward of Gideon Ofnir in the Round Table after reaching the Haligtree.
- Divine Fortification: A minor spell that increases holy damage. Still useful if you can’t cast the above spell. Find this in the Yellow Moss Ruins just west of the Tombsward Ruins in the Weeping Peninsula. Kill the dung beetle at Ruin to win the spell.
- Haligdrake’s Talisman: Talisman that greatly increases the nullification of holy damage. Found early in the game. Go down to the secluded beach south of the beached graveyard and enter the cave to recover. Learn more about where to find the Haligdrake Talisman here.
The boss has a series of extremely annoying powerful attacks to dodge. the Ring is one of the worst – remember you can jump on it when it appears. Wait for him to finish his big attacks, sprint when he launches a barrage of holy missiles, and hit 2-3 times when he stops moving. Defeating Radagon quickly and having a fully healthy Mimic Tear helps a lot for this phase.
Your best bet is negating damage against the saint and enter the fight with as many healing flask charges as possible. It’s a fight of endurance. You’ll have to wait for him to stop using massive magic attacks, then dash in for a few hits. If your Mimic Tear dies, that’s okay – this fight essentially plays out the same with or without the summon, although the summon helps.
The only way to deal more damage is to attack the slash on the chest of the Elden Beast. Normally I don’t recommend going for the slash. Better to attack the flanks or the back. Much safer and easier to dodge incoming attacks. If you’re feeling brave, you can opt for chest.
More Elden Ring guides:
How to find the spirit of the ancestors | How To Enter Nokron, The Eternal City | How To Enter The Rotting Lake | How To Find Lichdragon Fortissax | How to duplicate the memory | Stonesword Key Locations | HP Talisman slot regeneration | How To Customize Your Character | How to respect | How To Unlock Ashen Spirit Attunement | How To Transmogrify Into Items | How To Reset NPC Aggression | How To Get The Clawmark Seal Talisman Early | How To Start The Black Knife Secret Quest | How To Reach Volcano Manor Covenant | How to Return to the Chapel of Anticipation | How To Get Moonlight Swordfish | How To Farm Runes Fast | How To Get The Best Spirit Ash | Solution to Capitol Puzzle “Regression” | Spooky PT Dungeon