Sim Racers can now choose between Asetek Extreme Performance Hydraulic or Advanced Load Cell Brake Pedals for immersive Sim Racing
AALBORG, Denmark, April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Asetek, an innovator in racing simulation equipment, creator of the all-in-one liquid cooler, and a world leader in liquid cooling solutions for gaming PCs and DIY enthusiasts, today introduced its high-performance Forte™ Throttle and Brake Pedal set for immersive simulation racing. Forte means “strong” and with the Asetek SimSports™ Forte™ Pedal Set, aspiring sim racers will be able to experience high-end pedals for immersive racing at a very competitive price, while still providing a true race car feel. .
High-end, high-value Forte™ racing simulation pedals with Asetek’s patented 2-stage MLCPC™ (Mechanical Load Cell Actuated Cylinder) load cell braking technology deliver precise braking and incorporate the sleek design of Invicta™ pedals, along with RaceHub™ Software built for quick and easy adjustments and calibrations. The Forte™ Brake and Accelerator Pedals are compatible with the optional Invicta™ Clutch Pedal and include various aspects of Asetek SimSports™ high performance Invicta™ Accelerator and Brake Pedal Set.
Forte™ Accelerator and Brake Pedals Feature Set:
- Custom designed load cell solution that measures pedal force
- MLCPC™ technology guarantees the 2-stage braking system that allows for perfect braking on trails and gain lap time
- High performance design identical to Asetek SimSports™ Invicta™ pedals
- High precision Hall effect sensor based accelerator
- Forte™ pedals feature soft pedal plates for a more comfortable feel for shoeless sim racing
Learn more about the high-performance Forte™ Throttle and Brake Pedal Set in the video titled “Asetek SimSports Forte Load Cell Pedals First Look” with be ford Driven Media.
If desired, Forte™ pedal owners can upgrade their pedals to the Invicta™ THORP™ (Twin Hydraulic Opposed Rapid Piston) system and replace Forte™ pedal plates with Invicta™ pedal plates for the ultimate riding experience of a real racing car. . The Forte™ to Invicta™ Pedal Upgrade Kit is expected to be available for purchase in 2022.
Sim racers can place their pre-orders at https://www.asetek.com/simsports/webshop.
- Asetek Forte™ Accelerator and Brake Pedal Set is available for pre-order purchase now. Extremely competitively priced and fully immersive, Forte™ pedals, including the load cell brake, offer the level of performance and quality of much higher priced solutions. The Forte™ pedal set with its custom RaceHub™ software will be available for €499.00 VAT included ($499.00 excluding sales tax when available for sale in the US). Asetek expects to ship the Forte™ pedal set in june 2022.
- Optional Invicta™ clutch pedal it is currently sold for €349.00 VAT included ($349.00 excluding sales tax when available for sale in the US).
“In expanding our sim racing pedal offering, it was key that we innovate a high-quality product that delivers many of the benefits of our top-performing Invicta™ pedals, at a price point accessible to many more sim racers,” said André Sloth . Eriksen, CEO and founder of Asetek. “With the Forte™ pedals, sim racers can experience the thrill and feel of a real race car, as well as simple customization and customization, with a high quality load cell brake that will put them to the test.”
In addition to the Invicta™ and Forte™ racing sim pedals, Asetek SimSports™ will also offer wheelbases, steering wheels, shifters and other customization options for the end user.
Asetek prides itself on its credibility. Working with reviewers and influencers is an integral part of letting customers know that our products will do everything they were designed and tested to do. When it comes to racing hardware reviews, advertising, and ethics, Asetek has joined the Conscious Advertising Network, a voluntary coalition of more than 70 organizations to ensure industry ethics catch up with modern ad technology. More information can be found here: Asetek Ethical Guidelines.
Asetek (ASTK.OL), a world leader in mechatronics innovation, is a Danish success story from garage to stock market. Founded in 2000, Asetek established its innovative position as the leading OEM developer and producer of all-in-one liquid coolers for major PC gaming and enthusiast brands. In 2013, Asetek went public while expanding into energy-saving and environmentally friendly data center cooling solutions. In 2021, Asetek introduced the first of its products for next-level SimSports immersive gaming experiences. Asetek is headquartered in Denmark and has operations in China, Taiwanand the United States.
Asetek Senior Marketing Manager
+1 (408) 644-5616
This information was provided by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: